Your cart is currently empty.
- Beauty Company Hard Candy Applies for Trademark on 'Me Too'Makeup and fragrance company Hard Candy has reportedly filed for a patent to trademark "Me Too"—the name of the movement founded by Tarana Burke to fight sexual harassment.
- L'Oréal Model Amena Khan Is the First to Wear a Hijab in a Mainstream Hair AdFor its new Elvive hair care campaign, L'Oreal UK cast beauty blogger Amena Khan as one of its faces.
- Katy Perry Responds to Plastic Surgery RumorsKaty Perry just responded directly to rumors that she's gotten plastic surgery, and while she says plastic surgery is fine, she's putting the record straight.
- Bella Hadid's Secret to Radiant SkinIn the February 2018 issue of 'Glamour,' Bella Hadid shares her favorite skin care products, best beauty advice, and more.
- Best Braided Hairstyles: Celebrity Braid Ideas to CopyHere's a look at the best celebrity braid ideas—from fishtails to French braids—that will inspire you all of 2018.
- 20 Cool Geometric Nail Art Ideas for 2018Geometric nails are trending on Pinterest for 2018, and luckily geometric nail art ideas and patterns are abundant—and easy to do at home.
- CVS Will No Longer Photoshop Its Beauty AdsCVS just announced its Beauty Mark program, a commitment to phasing out Photoshop and digital altering in CVS beauty imagery.
- 10 Best Drugstore Foundations of 2018 Under $20These are the best drugstore foundations for all skin tones and skin types, according to 'Glamour' editors who put them to the test.
- Kim Kardashian Just Teased the First KKW Eyeshadow PaletteKim Kardashian just posted KKW's first eyeshadow palette on Instagram, and as a Mario Dedivanovic collab, it won't be available for long.
- Too Faced's Better Than Sex Is Pinterest's Most Popular MascaraToo Faced's Better Than Sex mascara is always a best-seller, but Pinterest just confirmed that it's the top-pinned mascara on the site.