Your cart is currently empty.
- Call Me Crazy, but I Can't Stop Wearing Brown BlushPink blush has history on its side, but after spotting it backstage, I'm head over heels in love with brown blush.
- Battle of Body Shimmers: Rihanna vs. Jennifer LopezBoth Rihanna's Fenty Beauty and Jennifer Lopez's collection for Inglot include body shimmer—so we put them to the test.
- The Best Place to Find All-Natural Black-Owned Beauty ProductsDr. Kristian Henderson, founder of the e-commerce site BLK+GRN, shares her favorite black-owned all-natural beauty brands.
- The Best Natural Beauty Products From Dermstore's Earth Day SaleDermstore's natural beauty sale is going on for Earth Day 2018. Get up to 20% off natural beauty products from Herbivore Botanicals, Honest Beauty, and more.
- Sephora's VIB Sale 2018: The Best Deals to Shop for Beauty InsidersSephora's VIB sale is the boutique's biggest sale of the year, and at 10 to 15 percent off everything, here are the deals you should pick up.
- CVS' New Photoshop-Free Beauty Ads Were Produced by WomenCVS debuts its "Beauty in Real Life" campaign, featuring real women and a "CVS Beauty Mark" to indicate that they haven't been Photoshopped.
- Cetaphil Extra Gentle Daily Scrub - Best Face Scrub for Daily UseFace scrubs can go dangerously harsh, but this new launch uses ultrafine particles and leaves my skin feeling softer than ever before.
- Milk Makeup Kush Mascara Review: What Is CBD Oil Mascara?Milk Makeup's new Kush Mascara contains cannabis oil and new fibers for fuller, more voluminous eyelashes.
- 150 Beauty Products Made for Dark Skin Are Coming to TargetTarget just announced that it's broadening its beauty section, welcoming eight new brands dedicated to multicultural beauty and darker skin tones.
- The Best Purple Lipsticks for Pale PeopleIf you're looking for the best purple lipsticks—including berry lipsticks, metallic lipsticks, and matte lipsticks—here is your guide.