Your cart is currently empty.
- Elizabeth De La Piedra: What It Costs to Be MeThe best beauty products, according to photographer and mom of two Elizabeth De La Piedra. See what she spends on beauty products every year.
- Make Up For Ever Pro Light Fusion Highlighter Is the Only Makeup I NeedSee how Make Up For Ever's Pro Light Fusion Highlighter perfectly recreates the flawless glow of an 11-step skin care routine.
- Meghan Markle Finally Wore Her Hair in a Ponytail, and I Can't Stop Staring at the PicsMeghan Markle, Duchess of Sussex, wore her hair in a ponytail on a royal tour engagement in Australia.
- LXMI Nut Butter Face Moisturizer ReviewWhat's the best face moisturizer? Sustainable skin care brand LXMI based its face moisturizer on a nut butter famous for protecting Ugandan women's skin.
- Behold Cardi B Using a Dinglehopper to Brush Her HairCardi B channeled the 'Little Mermaid' with a dinglehopper IRL—meaning, yes, she used a plastic fork to brush her hair.
- Best Black Lipsticks You Can Wear All YearThe best black lipstick is so versatile you can wear it every day—even after Halloween. Here are the best long-lasting drugstore and designer black lipsticks.
- Erborian's CC Cream Cancels Out Redness Like MagicErborian CC Cream Red Correct helps cancel out redness on your skin with self-adjusting green illuminating pigments.
- Millennial Razor Brands Now Embrace Body Hair—but Does It Matter?New shaving brands promote inclusivity of body types and show body hair in advertising—but it still might not be enough to sway customers.
- The Best Hair Colors for FallLooking to change up your hair color for fall? Consider these cute fall hair color trends for 2018. We've got options for blonds, brunettes, and redheads.
- The Best Perfumes for Fall 2018If you're looking for the best perfumes for fall, these fall fragrances are it. Shop the best floral, fresh, warm, spicy, earthy, and woody scents for 2018.